• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

throttle/carb parts and other misc. parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
Since I just switched to the z400 carb, I no longer need my stock pieces that I have left. Ill give you guys a list and at this time Ill do best shipped offer. As long as your not trying to low ball Ill probably accept it.

-Complete and functional thumb throttle
-good throttle cable
-good head to carb boot SOLD
-good stock swing arm

Ill probably be adding more, just need to dig thru my shed and see what extra stuff I have sitting around. Ill get some pics tomorrow after work for you guys.

Last edited:
I was just wondering because I am looking for a good Warrior stock carb.

how much for the intake boot text me i need that ASAP 4425977192

Unfortunately at this point its sold - pending payment. If you would have been about 20 minutes sooner... Sorry, apparently these are a hot item right now.

Dug out the pic of the swing arm, great for if you wanna make an extended with no down time or convert to a honda style carrier. Carrier not available, been sold for a while

Forgot to put in the 97-01 CDI that I have. Nothing is wrong with it, just dont need it since I have the Dynatek programmable. Ill get a pic of it up tommorow! $75 shipped OBO

Doing some spring cleaning I discovered I still have a UNI filter with the drop in adapter on it. The orange part of the filter is gone, but the under foam and cage are still in great shape. Make me a resonable offer on it shipped and its yours.

Really need to sell one or a combination of parts for enough to get "Jar-Jar" registered. No reasonable offer refused on ANY part I have here, Ill even throw a deal on one of my built to order parts.

Latest posts

Back