thoughts on this cam for the Wolf

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/380904146571?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

these are the specs on it

INTAKE LIFT10.00
EXHAUST LIFT10.00
EXHAUST_LOBE107.50
EXHAUST VALVE.15
INTAKE DURATION250.00
EXHAUST DURATION250.00
INTAKE VALVE LASH.13
INTAKE LOBE CENTER107.50

It has the same specs as the stage 1 Hotcam and it's only $80 shipped I think I might try it in the wolf
What do you guys think?
Pat, Weston, Josh, Kyle?

Last edited:
Ed if you end up getting that cam I would like some feedback one it. They make on for the warrior too and I would consider buying it since its a lot cheaper than the S1HC.

I emailed the ebay store that sells the cams asking for the specs and that's what he sent me on it Kyle .

Trent if I do get it I will definitely let you know

K Sounds good Ed, I looked up some reviews on other products that Niche Industries offers, and it seems that their big bore kits are having good results on raptors and grizzlys. Makes me a little more sure buying from a company that I haven't heard of before, when there are some positive reviews out there.

I have heard some good things about niche, they are located about 1 hour west of me in buffalo ny. Id have to say I havent heard any complaints!

Latest posts

Back