thoughts on duro tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
anybody had good/ bad experiences with duro tires in general and specifically duro DI2011 BERM RAIDER 4-PLY REAR tires as a cheaper alternativ to holeshots? not looking to spend itp/maxxis money on tires. but aparantly from what ive seen the holeshots tread pattern has a great deal of traction. im not a racer. i ride mostly hard pack rock trails with occational deep mud and sum sandy conditions as well. im lookin to run 20x11-9. right now im running 22x10-9 itp spider tracs with about 50% tread left.

i had originally founfd them on there. th4e price is great but some of the reviews had said that the sidewalls puncture easily. also is was a mix on the reviewsfor treadwear. thax 4 the response.

Never even heard of them before. But I know for me personally and where I ride, 6ply is a necessity.

I've seen em used on a few bikes. Seem to hold up well, but I didn't care for the tread pattern. But, those were older design tires. For me it's usually Carlisle or bust.

ive owned two set of duros a set of duro mud/sands on my utility work horse n i never got stuck or had a side puncture....and a nother set on my warrior right now are duro excavators...n there not mad seem a little thing tho...but they go

Never owened a set for my warrior but I have a set on my 400 outlander and I would buy another set tomorrow. Look like the Big Horn but almost half price, Iv ridden this **** out of these tires for almost 2 years never had a problem....:slayer:

Latest posts

Back