this is why i hate touching my exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive used a cobolt bit once and it worked freakin awesome. i think cobolt would be the way to go

Yes it would, would need to be a hard drill bit or your wasteing your time effort and lots of drill bits. Cobolt drill bits will drill through just about anything.

The world may never know......

Ok so I had it drilled about a 1/4 inch deep enough to get a exractor in it and so imm working with the extractor and pop I broke the case harded steal extracktor !s!!!!!!!! So I've been trying o get it back out for the last 2 hours and I've gotten all but the last 2-3 mm left

what about slotting it so you can use a flat head and tap the end while you turn it works for me on other stuff sometimes

the trick ive found in drilling very hard or seized stuff is to use a cobalt bit,lots of candle wax or penetrant for lube,and drill slowly,almost barely going around but put alot of downward force. high speed into very hard metal just burnsyour new expensive bits. you wld be amazed how much force you can put on it IF you drill very slow. Hope you have gotten it out by now!!! man that sucks!!

Drilling it isn't the problem dd has the antiant 90 degre converter for a drill so I cn drill in no prob I just wanna know what is the best bolt extractou out there?

I dont know if its the best but ive had good luck with the square tapered style. I got mine off a tool truck. Im not sure where else to get one. Ive broken several of the long round spiral taper type. Some of the tool trucks carry a shorter round style with a hex head on the end. Thoes seem to work pretty good.

I think the main thing is to stay away from cheap ones.

Stay away from the Kobalt brand from lowes. I snapped one of the extractors off inside a screw that was fully drilled out. Pos

Latest posts

Back