This is how you clean

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol i do that like everytime i ride lol but i dont take the backs off cause i dont wanna **** up the electionics lol

You guys have too much time on your hands, Its hard to Just convince my parents to let me go to the track, let along time to clean the damn thing after. I dont see a point in cleaning it so good, Its just gonna get dirty after 5 minutes of riding :-/

[quote:uu198mw4]I dont see a point in cleaning it so good, Its just gonna get dirty after 5 minutes of riding :-/

D'oh!

:eek:
Because I paid for mine!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:[/quote:uu198mw4]

[quote:1ustszw1]I dont see a point in cleaning it so good, Its just gonna get dirty after 5 minutes of riding :-/

Because I paid for mine!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:[/quote:1ustszw1]
I dont know how it is on the raptor, but its time consuming on a z, I just soap it down, scrub, and pressure wash, looks new everytime and i dont have to strip it down :D

lol, i dont got a pressure washer, and i can fix cars so my dad doesn't care, he knows what im doing, the elctronics isn't hard just take your time lol

Yea i just take it to the carwash, i see no point in removing my plastics to wash it when it doesnt look any better anyway.

[quote:b9wn42a5]Lol i do that like everytime i ride lol but i dont take the backs off cause i dont wanna **** up the electionics lol
electionics.... hah ![/quote:b9wn42a5]

......?

i take my fenders off once a month on my warrior just got a good cleaning... you tend to take better care of your stuff when you bought it.

why would you take off the fenders to clean???frst mud puddle you go trough its dirty again

[quote:zsf9ny58]why would you take off the fenders to clean???frst mud puddle you go trough its dirty again

yup thats right, but good to keep the quad clean[/quote:zsf9ny58]

for like 10mins

ehh forget that i just leave mine out in the rain.. or snow hail... you know precipitation and hope it gets clean

Back