thinking....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02yfm350

Reaction score
I'm thinking I should sell the warrior.

I ride at my uncles thats a 15 min drive.

but whenever the weather seems to be good, my dad doesn't want to go out. but when the weather is bad, he would say it's too bad the weather is bad we could of went out riding

this year, I've probably road the warrior maybe 5 times. in a whole year.

I got the warrior about a year and a half ago as gift from my parents. they bought it used, from the second owner. we are the third owner.

they bought it for $3,200 canadian it has maxxis razr tires on the back, K&N air filter, and MSR handlebars. the front fenders are trimmed (the black trim on the outside was taken off)

so I'm thinking, since I pretty much NEVER get to ride.... I might as well sell it and get some money out of it.... I should probably be able to get at least 3 grand out of it since I barley used it and the guy had it for sale for $3,600 before my dad offered him $3,200

PC290005.jpg

PB260004.jpg

so come spring time I think I should sell it.

you guys in southern ontario, what do you think I could get for it?

I see 2002 for sale for 3,500 pretty much stock, in beachville, ontario (wherever that is..)

If it's in that good condition, expect at least 3,000, 3,500 if you're lucky. I bought mine for 2,000, but it was beat up and needed over $200 of new stuff (battery, tires, bearings, etc)

yeah it's in good shape, not new shape or barley used shape but good shape. I think were going to need to get a new battery for it , but they're only like 20 bucks

I could always put an ad up on the net for $3,500 o.b.o and hopefully someone will offer.

I seen a 2002 yamaha raptor 660 with nerf bars, white bros exhaust, new front bumper. he had it for $3,900 or $3,600 but I think it's still for sale. but the winter is a bad time of year to sell an ATV. but I think thats pretty cheap.

but I could always start at 3500 and go down

Yea wait 'till it warms up, then sell it, that's probably what I'm going to do because mine's practically falling apart. And raptor 660's go for cheap for some reason, I had a chance to buy an '01 with a few mods for 3,200 but my dad said it was too powerful. :(

If you *want* to ride you should work a deal with your dad. If it's only a 15 minute drive, I'm surr you can arrange something. If you don't want to much, go ahead sell it.

Raptor 660's around that year go for around 1500-2000 around here.

Because 2001 had huge tranny problems

The tranny problem really was blown out of proportion it seems, but still 1500 dollars for a 660 then update the tranny and alot of times you still get a hell of a deal.

it's a 2002 and im talking canadian dollars, I think you guys are talking american.

even if I could ride more then I ride now, I ride by myself...... so, it's still not the best.

I wanted a dirtbike at first, yamaha ttr-l 125 glad I didn't get that, so I wanted a fourwheeler. I seen a 2003 Honda 400EX that had BALD front tires but maxxis razr 2 (I think) on the back but otherwise it was stock. my dad told me he wouldn't get that because it didn't have reverse....

so I showed him an ad of the warrior and we went to go look at it, I liked it, I got to ride it, it was nice. but my parents thought it was really powerfull. my dad still thinks it can beat a 2008 yamaha grizzly 700........... but I highly doubt it. maybe in take off

but we'll see what I'm going to do. it's either sell it now, or wait a few more years and ride it a few times and then it will be worth less. so if I don't get to ride much then maybe come spring time I should sell it.

but at least I have time to think it over

Latest posts

Back