• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Thinking of selling my DG Krome full exhaust.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fknboss

Reaction score
From their site:
DG Performance's Krome Power RCM Complete Exhaust for Yamaha's 2001 Warrior 350. The Krome Power RCM is built using all steel construction. The entire unit is then chrome plated. Perfect for a Hot Rod look or showing off at the dunes.

The RCM stands for Reverse Cone Megaphone. The midpipe starts at a specific diameter and gets larger as it gets to the muffler body. This helps scavenge exhaust gases from the engine. This increased scavenging process will give your ATV better throttle response and a smoother power delivery. You won't find a better Krome Power RCM Complete Exhaust for your Yamaha.

I went with a raptor exhaust. I am riding on state land and they are real strict in PA on decibel levels for exhaust so I decided a factory exhaust is better than risking a 3 hour drive to get sent home. Suck but rather be safe than sorry. It wasn't used to long. It's really nice condition. It's a 3 piece. I'm going to clean it up and post up pics. $125.00 shipped.

I will sell complete or just muffler. Will NOT sell just the head pipe.

Last edited:
i remember Jeff put the same one up for sale awhile back and it looked brand new and couldnt sell it i beleive but i could be wrong..

I bought jeffs slip on, but its been hell making it work with my stock header. Had to carefully heat it to get it to go on, and now it doesn't seat properly at the head. Slight tick doesn't bother me but it still ain't right.

I will post pics tonight. Mine is a full exhaust head pipe all the way back it's a 3 piece.

I bought jeffs slip on, but its been hell making it work with my stock header. Had to carefully heat it to get it to go on, and now it doesn't seat properly at the head. Slight tick doesn't bother me but it still ain't right.

i hear ya man i didnt no you got it, my bad..

It's not like a strait pipe but you can tell it's on there. It's poll 96 decibels? I dunno. I know it's close to the limit for pa owned land.

Latest posts

Back