Thinking about selling the raptor..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spdfrk1990

Reaction score
What you guys think I could get out of it?? Most of you seen my rebuild thread. I spent 1500 on it and put another 1500 or more in it. It runs excellent and starts up instantly.
Here are some pics if you dont remember. I havnt got any bites on cl yet :(. Im sure ill have to lose some money but I have to get more out of it then what I paid for it lol. Im looking to sell the quad now and my wifes car and get me another car since we just got her a new ford fusion.
Raptor534.jpg

Raptor536.jpg

Raptor539.jpg

Raptor547.jpg

Raptor537.jpg

I love it and hate to sell I just really want another car somethin with a 5-speed. I cant stand driving her slow auto corolla lol. I really enjoyed the rebuild and making it close to new again.

Shame on you for selling it,that turned out sweet.Up here you could get $3000 easy.

Thanks guys if I cant get atleast 2500 ill most likely just keep it. Do you think ebay would be a good idea? I havnt even got to take it out for a good ride yet either just around our property and I dont want to be tearing up the grass. I just dont get much time to load it in the truck and go somewhere 100 miles away.

Putting this up for sale again asking $2,000 now. Sold my wifes car so I need to get another car badly now.

Someone on CL wants to come check it out kind of makes me sad tho and its really worth more then 2k.

Back