Thinking about a trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to know is it just me or do you all look to see what others have in their garages, Like I mean the backgrounds. Im always doing this no matter what the main focus is lol I seen the old school kitchen cabinets and whats funny is my uncle has the same kind on his wall. Sorry for being off topic both are nice bikes Lloyd. Wish I had one myself but not anytime in the near future.

looks like a twin cam? the 1340 evo was the last real harley motor... twin cams are still good motors though

There nice bikes just keep a piece of cardboard with you to soak up the oil drips lol

Congrats dog, love HD's! I'm gonna disagree with WG on this one b/c I prefer the TC to the Evo, although I love the sound of the Evo. My only bitch with TC engines is the timing chain tensioner setup that the 88 had, still easily fixable. Dynas tend to fit me better than a Softail chassis UNLESS it's a Rocker, Deuce or the newest Softail which I forget the name of. Those binged are factory stretched 2" in the backbone and they give me more leg room.

just not a fan of the timing chain instead of gear drive (aftermarket gear setup to change that) not a fan of the non wasted spark dual coil setup, flat out dont like the efi and computer system, and a harley motor should be rigid mounted! lol still great motors! just not my cup of tea :). btw congratz on the night train! badass lil bikes

Latest posts

Back