Think I may buy a quadzilla

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baja226sport

Reaction score
What does everyone think? I recently got a suzuki lt250r and fell back in love with 2 stroke power. Especially because I am beating z400s on it and 400ex's and hanging pretty well with the new 450s.

I just can't bring myself to seriously put my warrior up for sale. I love it and I think personally it is one of the nicest out there but I still crave speed and the woman won't let me spend all the money for a new 450. Don't know why because I nickle and dime more than that every month between my lightning, warrior, now lt250r, and boat. But I guess she doesn't understand unless it is a lump sum.

I know this is yfm 350 central but I was just curious on opinions.

A lightly modded quadzilla wont even beat a piped 450... They are damn close though. I say just keep saving man!!! We have a quadzilla at the shop - they are a pain in the ass to get parts for, heavy as ****, and like to explode.

If you want one I can sell you one with work done to it and all around Elkas ;D!

$4,000.00

I rode it yesterday. God damn it's fast as hell. You could break your ankle trying to kick start it though. Still undecided............

I think I may just tool around with my lt250r to quench the thirst for speed.......Sell the z400 and the lakota, give the warrior to my girlfriend and buy a new 450 or maybe the polaris outlaw.

Back