Theres a small chance....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
that i might be leaving you guys.....well warrior wise. I found a guy today that doesnt live too far from me that has a 2004 450r with hfm slip on ac nerfs, bumper, grabbar, and a HRC kit. I havent seen it yet so idk the condition of it or its its been maintained at all. Well im talking to him now about trading for the warrior. He says the 450 is too much power for him and he wants something smaller. He seems pretty interested but idk if i am yet becuase it sounds like its not that good for the price he was asking to get for it $2,750 ??? on the other hand he might just be rich and wanting to get rid of it for a cheap price ::)

Well i keep you guys informed on what he says.

2 750 is not a bad price for an 2004 around here they go for about 3000 to 4000.one of my buddy just got one for 1300$ there was just missing fronts shocks and front rims and beside that it is really clean.

The only thing im really concerned with is tires. I think all the tires he has on it are bald and right now i dont have the money to get new tires becuase i just spend 400 on tires and rims for the warrior. I should have enough money after i sell my other warrior though to get new tires.

So your thinking about trading the warrior?
Problem with alot of people who are interested in trading will start to ask for an inordinate amount of money if they realize they are in a superior negotiating position.
I hope you get a good deal, but you know what they say about things that seem to be to good to be true.

Yeah they suck hahaha....well the guy emailed me back again. After i emailed him a got an offer on a 4x4 which is what he wanted so he took that person up on it.

Im not too sad, i didnt seem like that great of a bike, i looks like the person abused it and its an 04 i wanted an 06 but i prob wont get one because of prices.

Shut the **** up deano you sound like kent. Ive wanted a 450r forever and im not changing my mind, if i find a 450r that i can get im going to get it! So im not changing my mind you peice of crap....god damn! You sound like kent and dad. Its mine and ill do what i want with it.

Sorry about that ive been pissed off at everthing ever since i stoped taking my meds. He would win, we have never faught though either.

you know good healthy eating does wonders for the mod that you are in and helps keep you more constant.

Chill out luke..........SLOW DOWN is all I'm saying, have fun on the warrior while you still can. I mean you dumped a shitload of money into it and worked your ass off to get it where its at so enjoy it. Hell yeah id win and Jasonp knows his ****, you need to eat better, and dont wack your system by jumping around on your meds man. Just lookin out for yah homie.

hahahah exile you do change your mind constatly. in my opinion you put all that money in for really nothing but were not talking about that at all , But if you have wanted a 450R for ever and from what you have posted and said that your pritty serious about racing idd start saving for one and start to keep your eye out and look. because if your serious about racing hate to say it warriors werent designed with racing in mind and you will seriously get fucked up by some of the 450's out there in competative classes no matter what you say. Not dissing warriors i loved mine they are amazing trail bikes but if your serious i realy think you should start looking for a 450 thats my opinion and prob many others if you want to go anywhere in racing.

Keep the Warrior as a trail bike, and start saving for that 450 if you are really serious about racing. You should be proud of your Warrior; it's an awesome job you did on it, and you paid for it all yourself. But you are going to be hardpressed to be competative in racing using the Warrior. It's antiquated technology being put up against modern racing equipment. Either way, I think you will be happy with whatever decision you make, its just you aren't going to get squat for your Warrior, given all that you have put into it; and given what you want to do to a 450, you best start saving now.

So have you decided on a 450r, or are you considering a yfz at all? Curious only because Ballance has been tearing it up using a yamaha for a while now.

Idk ive looked around and there not the fastest or best quad but neither was the warrior and i always wanted that too when i was little.

But ive been looking and i might be parting out the warrior to fund for my new 450r =]. Im putting a down payment on it either today or tomorrow, whenever the guy gets ahold of me again.

Brandy20Wine20320054.jpg

rod when threw the cases. It also comes with nerfs and hand guards. The tires are brand new. It its much nicer then the last 450r i was looking at.

Well when you start parting the warrior at least I'll have some stuff to try to buy in the b/s/t section finally

If everything works out ill have a list up in the classified section in a couple of days. If everything sells ill have enough to pay off this and get the engine fixed =]

Latest posts

Back