• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The time has come, parting it out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-K&N air filter. Will be cleaned and re-oiled before shipping. Does not include cleaner or oil. $20 shipped.

Is this the drop in or clamp in> Any pics?

Snooze my ass! You posted up around 4:00 and I sent you a PM at like 4:50 or so.

HAH, I just be hatein, jealous.

geeessfore said:
-K&N air filter. Will be cleaned and re-oiled before shipping. Does not include cleaner or oil. $20 shipped.

Is this the drop in or clamp in> Any pics?

It's the stock-replacement drop-in style. I took a couple pics of it still in the airbox to send to Deuce. Leave your email addy and I can send them to you also.

Still have the handle bars? Still have any of the unsold parts or have they made there way to criagslist already?

I still have everything that's not marked as sold above. Thanks for changing those to red too BTW. I still haven't listed anything on other sites yet except for the tires, which I listed on a Michigan quad site and got a couple of bites but no sales.

OK, I still have:

-Stock motor, as described
-Complete plastics, gray F&R fenders and red hood and tank cover. Very nice condition for '96 parts. Fr. fenders are race cut.
-TAG Metals handlebars w/pad
-Tusk handguards, red. In the ad I said these were for 1-1/8" fat bars, but they actually clamp on the 7/8" part, so they will fit most any bars.
-22" Holeshot XC front tires
-20" Holeshot XC rear tires
-Stock swingarm, red
-Stock stem, straight
-Stock head pipe, straight

Plastics will be $175 shipped.

ALL REMAINING PARTS ARE "MAKE OFFER"!!!! Make me a reasonable offer, including shipping, and if it's a decent offer, it's yours. I need the remains of this thing out of my garage!

sorry i couldnt get the plastics right now but the truck had to come first. if i can get some more scrap rounded up to make some money off of soon here ill get back ahold of you about them.

I'm in northeast lower Michigan, on Lake Huron north of the thumb. Harrisville to be exact.

I have the top end off the motor already. It needs to be torn down the rest of the way, check things out good, flush the bearings, have a shop press the crank apart, put the new rod kit on and press it back together, and then put it all back together. I have the rod kit and the big bore gasket set for it already, as well as three quarts of Yamaha full-synthetic oil I'll send with it. The only thing I don't have is seals, and it might not be a bad idea to throw a couple new seals in it while it's that far apart. If you really know what you're doing with the Warrior motor you could do everything yourself except the crank, and I don't think a shop will charge all that much to do that.

Sale of the stock motor fell through. The guy was a dipshit. I never even noticed it about the motor, but he noticed right away that the serial number has been ground off. I bought the motor from a trusted riding buddy who I know did not steal the quad it came out of. However, I don't know the history behind the quad prior to him getting it, and neither does he. This guy got his panties completely in a wad about it, saying he was going to re-sell his after he got it running, and he didn't want the cops showing up at his door. That's fine, I understand, but 99% of the people who may be interested in this motor won't care at all. Just thought I should put that out there so everyone was aware of the story behind that motor so this doesn't happen again.

hey do you have the left part of the crankcase where the transmission is? How much will it be including shipping?

19luis95 said:
hey do you have the left part of the crankcase where the transmission is? How much will it be including shipping?

Not parting the motors down that far. Sorry.

Handlebars are spoken for if I ever get around to getting back to the guy who wanted them, and the nerf bars must go with the frame.

Back