The Razr's Edge ;)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratchracing

Reaction score
Well I finally got around to mounting up my Razr 2's and installing the flush mount valve stems. Also flipped the front wheels, sure is wider now, heres the fresh crop of pics.......

100_1464.jpg

100_1462.jpg

100_1465.jpg

looks sweet don't she?

where did ya get the valve stems at ? Ive been wanting to flip the wheels but I dont wanna drill the holes for the stems

nice lookin bike. i flipped my front rims to. gives it a meaner stance plus its more plush. diggin the tires man. thats one aggressive tire.

thanks for the compliments guys

Posted by yamaharaptor350 on Today at 6:34pm
where did ya get the valve stems at ? Ive been wanting to flip the wheels but I dont wanna drill the holes for the stems

I picked up the valve stems at the local tire shop, any tire shop should be able to get them, the only down side is that I'll have to remove the front wheels to check the tire psi

Posted by klutchbuster400 on Today at 8:09pm
Not to bad,
A blue hmf would have really set it off though, gonna paint your hubs?

when i get some extra time I'd like to paint them, either blue or white

Posted by warriorspeed350 on Today at 5:35pm
why buy new tires if your selling it?

dude.....I'm not sellin it

[quote:54zxc50i]Posted by yamaharaptor350 on Today at 6:34pm

I picked up the valve stems at the local tire shop, any tire shop should be able to get them, the only down side is that I'll have to remove the front wheels to check the tire psi

dude.....I'm not sellin it[/quote:54zxc50i]

oh my bad i thought you said you were selling it, i saw it on bluetraxx

[quote:l6pslym5]Posted by yamaharaptor350 on Today at 6:34pm

dude.....I'm not sellin it[/quote:l6pslym5]

It's still up for sale in the classifieds section ???

I think he meant after market, not original equipment manufacturer. But never can tell what others are thinking.
~Bill

Back