The new look!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that a lot! Nice job! :)

By the way, I was just in Kingston last week. :D

Just giving you a hard time. I found I never like to ride my stuff if its too pretty looking. Best thing for me is to just roll it over trying to take it off the truck.. that way I don't have to worry about it the rest of the day.

Just giving you a hard time. I found I never like to ride my stuff if its too pretty looking. Best thing for me is to just roll it over trying to take it off the truck.. that way I don't have to worry about it the rest of the day.

Lol I love seeing it clean then pounding it through the mud and whatever else I can find.. I just dont take many pics of it dirty lmao

Looks good, Jeff, I never take pics of mine dirty either. I get em dirty but always clean em when I get home. Dude, I have the same hood in yellow for my hybrid but I'm going to block the nose off to make it match.

Thanks I just wanted a different look..I want the new style plastics but they dont make them in white.. So this winter Im going to a all new look black and red hood and frame will be like my a-arms.. There having a close out on the hoods I bought 2 lol..

Back