the legend of warriorgirl

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I love it here man, thus is one place where most of us respect each other fur not being a bunch of bitches! If I sold my Warrior I'd still hang here...mainly to see who's ******* with Alex and who's ass WG is kicking next, lol!

^ x 2

This site rocks man. We prank each other all the time, and even if we are ****** with someone in one thread (alex) we are cool with them in another at the same time. Plus... Someone asks a queastion, they get answers fast, and the answers they were looking for. I had to bring up the Ford 9" rear for my Javelin about 4 times before I got an answer about it! Even if all the people replying didn't know they could have atleast said something. I asked specifically about it, because this little AMC 10 bolt doesn't look like it will hold up to the 400 horse I plan to make. There is one guy on there that has helped a lot though. Gave me the complete parts list to do the Ford T5 trans swap behind an AMC V8. Also told me how to ID the rear. And, even though it is small, if it says 20 on the left of the housing, it will hold up fine. Guys drag race with em.

This site rocks man. We prank each other all the time, and even if we are ****** with someone in one thread (alex) we are cool with them in another at the same time. Plus... Someone asks a queastion, they get answers fast, and the answers they were looking for. I had to bring up the Ford 9" rear for my Javelin about 4 times before I got an answer about it! Even if all the people replying didn't know they could have atleast said something. I asked specifically about it, because this little AMC 10 bolt doesn't look like it will hold up to the 400 horse I plan to make. There is one guy on there that has helped a lot though. Gave me the complete parts list to do the Ford T5 trans swap behind an AMC V8. Also told me how to ID the rear. And, even though it is small, if it says 20 on the left of the housing, it will hold up fine. Guys drag race with em.

dont do a 9"! build a 12 bolt chevy... the 9" eats up 13% (i believe it is) more wheel horse power than a gm 12bolt! and the 12 is just as strong! moser sells the crap to get rid of the c-clips for like $169

I prefer the GM rear. I just know that the 9" is supposed to be tough, and it has the same lug pattern as the AMC. I'm sure there are axle shafts out there to correct it. Just haven't looked. I still need to ID what is in it now. Finding and paying for an AMC Twin Grip rear is going to be expensive.

I agree with you on the helpfulness of this website, I can't wait until I start modding up the Warrior because I know I've got you guys to rely on for any help I need. Awesome forum, makes me realize that I'm lucky to have a Warrior because that means I've got yfm350!

as said the 12bolts are as tough or tougher than the 9" after the moser mod AND you gain the extra wheel hp

I agree with you on the helpfulness of this website, I can't wait until I start modding up the Warrior because I know I've got you guys to rely on for any help I need. Awesome forum, makes me realize that I'm lucky to have a Warrior because that means I've got yfm350!

i dont have a warrior :( they just wont let me leave!

alright dont smart of with that "i know how tough they are" i'm still wound up from liftedhigh! i'll bitch your ass out too lol

Truth hurts, babe. HEHE. Honestly though, I am familar with how stout they are. I just figure I'd maybe make it a hair easier to use the 9". But, I'll be running a skinier tire in the front anyway, so I may as well stop being my dad and making things harder while trying to make them easier.

Back