The GoPro Thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DUDE! KICK ASS edit. What program you use? Is that just the Hero? Or Hero 2? Youtube seems to compress my vids.

Haha thanks guys!! I'm super cheap, so I just have the Hero 1 and I used cineform studio from the GoPro website (which is free), Windows live movie maker (which is also free) and a bunch of elbow grease:tup:

Haha thanks guys!! I'm super cheap, so I just have the Hero 1 and I used cineform studio from the GoPro website (which is free), Windows live movie maker (which is also free) and a bunch of elbow grease:tup:

what song is that in the video

schweet vid mang. Killin it! makes the wardog look as cool and capable as we all know it is.

Looks really clear, you know what settings you uploaded at?

Thanks guys its my first time playing with my camera. I'll have better vids this summer once the water goes down. The whole back 1500 acres or so is under water we went as far as we could towards the river and we didnt make it quarter of the way there so it was a bunch of turn roads for us. But i think it mad a sweet little vid.
I uploaded it at 1080 i think?

Bones it is nice not being under a bunch of snow but i really miss snow!!! we just get rain and everything floods.

hell yeah ... i was out on it all Saturday

dude put up some ******* video's!!!!! I love Sleds i boarder line hate being down south cause we dont get any snow i'm from New Hampshire originally and am going back when i get out of the Marines.

Latest posts

Back