The girlfriends pink warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cougarse

Reaction score
Just got these plastics in the mail Saturday. Needless to say she absolutely loves how it looks now. Things to come are a new gripper seat cover, chain and sprocket kit and a set of handguards and shock covers. I'm thinking about new tires too as these are worn out.

IMG00385-20110213-0948.jpg

IMG00386-20110213-0948.jpg

IMG00387-20110213-0949.jpg

IMG00384-20110213-0948.jpg

IMG00388-20110213-0949.jpg

I have a DG bumper for it already I just need to get it installed.

LOL i knew someone from hee would get those off ebay. Do yourself a fav and get the hood from maier while its on closeout

Yeah, then you can rig up the Raptor headlights to complete the transformation.

LOL i knew someone from hee would get those off ebay. Do yourself a fav and get the hood from maier while its on closeout

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it! except I've been eyeballing the PIAA headlight kit on ebay what do you guys think of it?

get the PIAA for yourself!

Looks..........girly. But good! Hahahah. Chicks on quads are badass.

For having not grown up riding atv's she learned real quick how to hang with the pack. She handles herself pretty good on a sport atv, still though she will stall out taking off in first gear occasionally if its been a while since she has ridden.

I need to order some white yamaha stickers for it, to me it doesn't look right all plane. And do you know of any board member that has the PIAA kit?

Latest posts

Back