The board is kinda quiet

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
You can tell it's winter, the board has been kinda quiet lately, especially with the temps in the here being only like 15°F during the day, no one wants to do anything. This morning it was 4°F wind chills -15°F below, a little cold I must say.

5 degrees colder than it was this morning, and my truck probably won't even start tomorrow. That would work for me though, that gives me a reason to stay home.

We should see if it would be much trouble for deathshadow to get the chat room up and running again. We have quite a few more active members than we did the last time it was up, so it will probably get used this time around.

added a voting schedule for qotm/potm because I have nothing else better to do...

Hey, at least now everyone knows. I guess were both board lately as we've been messing around with things. ;)

On the past winners section i was trying to think of a way of spreading it out over a couple pages so it wouldn't take so long to load, but I'm not coming up with any ideas other than to start the whole thing over with a new post every month. If we let it go the way it is, eventually it's going to get to the point where there thread is a mile long with just the single post. Like what happened with page 7 of hotties. If you got any ideas then go ahead and try it yourself, or let me know. I'm not thinking so well, with the sound of 400 smoke detectors still echoing inside my head from work today. It's making me crazy. Everything I hear sounds like a smoke detector now.

a couple of more months when it warms up everyone will be riding hard and breaking everything so itll pick up. but i agree its been pretty slow. I usually spend over an hour on here every night and now im lucky to get 20 minutes.lol

I love the coldness...I park in the garage and have a remote start on my blazer with a garge door opener inside as well...Yep Im lazy. Wake up in the morning press the buttons on my remote to start my blazer walk up stairs press the button to open the garage door take a shower get dressed goto work. After 15-20 minutes it sure is nice and warm. The high the past 2 weeks and this week is still around 20. I should add that the high is 20 but the real feel is less then 10. brr..

If you don't have a remote start get one!!

I love cold weather, too bad the low in miami is 60 ::)
Perfect riding weather, god I wish I had my license, an everything off road drag strip opened up 5 minutes from here and I havent took my z's yet ;D

I definately think that we should get the chat room up, I talk on aim all the time with people on here, Once i start talking about quads or cars and what not i cant shut up lol. With my luck the chat room will load slow with my dial up...

I love cold weather, too bad the low in miami is 60 ::)
Perfect riding weather, god I wish I had my license, an everything off road drag strip opened up 5 minutes from here and I havent took my z's yet ;D

You lucky jew you, warm weather and a new drag strip...

****, I hate this weather. cold as hell and we only have a few inches of snow.. if we got more snow it owuld be better. but being barley above zero, it makes it bad weather for any machine really. Had to take the battery out of my warrior yesterday. Wen't to start it and it wouldn't start so hope we saved the battery. the forum will pick up in the spring. slow right now

Well would ja looky here, been almost a year and I still feel the same way, winter sucks. Temps took a **** today and were now at 13°F.

Back