The BEST warrior hood/scoop yet!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what kind of pit bike you got dean?

SSR125, man, its fun. Got it off 87/917 a month or so back and have dumped a bunch of money into it, imagine that!

2012-03-19_21-17-16_142.jpg

I've had good luck with dg prods so far. I wouldn't buy 1 of their rcm exhausts, but the aluminum slip on I used on my warrior is nice. Good fit an finish and a deffinet power increase, not just noise like their older systems. I would have put a whole exhuast on from yosh but at the time it was all about getting this thing back together and back on the trail. Still happy with it though. I make custom exhaust systems for just about anything a cust brings in, so am thinking about making my own head pipe outta 1 7/8" pipe.

SSR125, man, its fun. Got it off 87/917 a month or so back and have dumped a bunch of money into it, imagine that!

2012-03-19_21-17-16_142.jpg

yeah, that's awesome man. i have been wanting a pitbike to beat on. just dunno what brands are good. i mean i would get a honda, yamaha, suzuki, kawi, but ppl want to much for them around here.

yeah, that's awesome man. i have been wanting a pitbike to beat on. just dunno what brands are good. i mean i would get a honda, yamaha, suzuki, kawi, but ppl want to much for them around here.

Pm me if you have any questions, im a pitbike guru

Way to copy weston on the hood dean lol

I would mesh it it would look good and then maybe throw an led up under there.

And if you really wanted to make one different from the other, make it despense cold beer! Make it atleast have a built in bottle cap opener!

Back