The BEAST!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topdwg

Reaction score
Well not exactly...lol Got bored and since I was already cleaning out the garage I figured I'd do a quick vid. Sorry for the wind, but at least it's in the 60s.

And one of the 450... :)

Your warrior sounds just like mine, but that mkaes sense as I'm running an e-series as well.

How do you like the MSR clutch perch?

Well I'm not running the perch, just the levers and combined with the motion pro cables it made a huge difference. My wife actually likes to ride it now, highly recommended.

thats pretty cool, how come on the 450 the headlight switch is turned up like that? also, did just the cable help out the pull or were the levers ez pulls or something?

Well it was a combination of both levers and cable. The levers helped, but my cable was shot. After it was put on the pull was way easier / smoother.

As for my starter switch twisted up I had to do this to get my Pro Madds on.

Octane, I'm in Jacksonville...

TopDwg you free this sunday, me and a bunch of my friends are heading to Carolina Adventure World

Man I'd never even heard of the place until now. I just got off their website and it looks likes a great place to ride! Unfortuantly I want be able to go this Sunday, I'm doing some dirt dragging that day...lol, but next time for sure. We'd love to go, my wife loves to ride just as much as me...

Man I'd never even heard of the place until now. I just got off their website and it looks likes a great place to ride! Unfortuantly I want be able to go this Sunday, I'm doing some dirt dragging that day...lol, but next time for sure. We'd love to go, my wife loves to ride just as much as me...

Yea I ride there 3-4 times a year and on my long weekends once it warms up I head up to WV

Back