The BeaSt LuVs MuD

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThE BeaSt oF GuMm hiLL

Reaction score
All RighT, ALL rIghT, IM pUttInG oUt a ChAllANge. I fiGguRed AtLeasT oNe OTher PerSoN WouLd Put Up SoMe WolVerIne FooTaGe SiNcE I AskEd "DoeS ANyBodY riDe thEiR wOLviEs HeRe, Or You YoU juSt TalK aBouT WorKiNg On TheM AnD uPGraDeS." , BuT, OhHhhhh No.
I OnlY Get To RiDe my beAst OncE A weEk AnD I at LeaSt I caN sHooT a LittLe FootAgE FoR mYseLF, FRieNds, AnD yA'LL.
Put Out SomEthIng A ViD, PiC, Or SumPtin.

HerE iS ThiS WeEkS RiDe

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jI21KRo5vv8

EnjOy,
ThE BeasT Of GuMm HiLL

ThE BeaSt oF GuMm hiLL said:
All RighT, ALL rIghT, IM pUttInG oUt a ChAllANge. I fiGguRed AtLeasT oNe OTher PerSoN WouLd Put Up SoMe WolVerIne FooTaGe SiNcE I AskEd "DoeS ANyBodY riDe thEiR wOLviEs HeRe, Or You YoU juSt TalK aBouT WorKiNg On TheM AnD uPGraDeS." , BuT, OhHhhhh No.
I OnlY Get To RiDe my beAst OncE A weEk AnD I at LeaSt I caN sHooT a LittLe FootAgE FoR mYseLF, FRieNds, AnD yA'LL.
Put Out SomEthIng A ViD, PiC, Or SumPtin.

HerE iS ThiS WeEkS RiDe

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jI21KRo5vv8

EnjOy,
ThE BeasT Of GuMm HiLL

Nice little video!!!! I will be needing to shot something like this in the future for YouTube or something!!! I got some great stuff we have done on DVD but need to get something up!!!! Yet again...cool little video!!!! We love hitting (or trying) to hit the HighLifter holes out at MudCreek in Jacksonville Tx.......

Took a while to figure it out, here you go...
bathing.jpg

Had to wash the snow off ; )
IMG_00161.jpg

Abandoned the wolvie to lift the Kitty Cat off a buddy, he fell off climbing outta the slough onto the ice ridge, and the bike nearly rolled over backwards onto him. The wolvie sat there idling with the pipe under water, didnt stall out once. This was its initiation to test its snorkel.... it works.

Heres another for the wee beastie :lol:
n695289487_215373_4581.jpg

St. Walburg, Sask rally, over 700 assorted atvs, side by sides, argos, and dirt bikes. Stupid Ranger had to make some deep ruts before getting stuck, still got threw though

Why does everyone think its cold? Well, the first couple were, but the last pic was actually nice out. Personally, I prefer a little cooler temps,you just gotta worka little harder to stay warm. If its hot out, I hope I'm playing in the river.

I enjoy a good winter ride...especially with snow on the ground. What makes that pic look "cold" is the wet part. I'll ride in a snowstorm, I'll ride when it's cold out....but I don't want to get wet when the temps get below 60. :lol:

Latest posts

Back