Thanks Everyone

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadillac

Reaction score
I just want to take a moment and thank everyone for their help this past year with my Warrior. This site provided just what I would have hoped for in info, tips and tricks. My quad may not be the most worked on here, but with your help I have awakened it enough to get plenty of attention at the dunes. I am a good enough rider that I can impress with the best of the quads in everything but the strait line drags.

Lets keep it up fellas!

:tup:

BS with? wtf? we're all dead serious around here! o_O

god dammit she's right!!! I never BS with any of you guys and gals on here we are a straight business site for just Q&A thats it! speaking of this the off topic/ general needs to be deleted! now who is with me?............................................Sit down and shut up fuckers!!!! hahaha seriously!!!

I just want to take a moment and thank everyone for their help this past year with my Warrior. This site provided just what I would have hoped for in info, tips and tricks. My quad may not be the most worked on here, but with your help I have awakened it enough to get plenty of attention at the dunes. I am a good enough rider that I can impress with the best of the quads in everything but the strait line drags.

Lets keep it up fellas!

:tup:

I think mine has that distinguished title lately. lol, every time i turn around something breaks and I have to work on it.

anyway, this site is invaluable. i have learned everything i know about my warrior from being here.

yfm350.com for teh win!

I'm definitely glad I accepted the request to join up. Even though my quad doesn't sport the good old 2 valve 4 stroke anymore, I've still learnt a lot about these motors (that I didn't know before) just reading other posts..
I also got a lot of great help with chassis questions.
I just need to make a video of my hybrid, before I get kicked off for teasing everyone. lol

I'm definitely glad I accepted the request to join up. Even though my quad doesn't sport the good old 2 valve 4 stroke anymore, I've still learnt a lot about these motors (that I didn't know before) just reading other posts..
I also got a lot of great help with chassis questions.
I just need to make a video of my hybrid, before I get kicked off for teasing everyone. lol

if it was possible to get kicked off... i would have been ALONG time ago

hahahaha this poor guy is just saying thanks and we **** up his thraed and no one cares i love this place!

Latest posts

Back