• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tell your friends!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
Ive got a warrior for sale for really really cheap($800)!

Well it was my back up and ive been throwing it together for the past couple years with the extra parts for my 3 warriors. Well its a 89, 95, and 00 all combined together.

It runs perfectly fine, took it out today to build some trails. The only thing it needs is a solenoid and front brakes. I use the pull start right now to ride it.

Heres some pics:
junk1.jpg

junk3.jpg

junk2.jpg

myquads.jpg

O it has a +3 axle, brand new non oring chain, and brand new rear brakes.

Well let me know if anyone knows anyone interested.

Its located in akron ohio by the way. Will trade for long travil shocks for a 450r, 250r, or 400ex. Any length from size 18.5" to 19.5" eye to eye.

Umm i was just making an announcement to people that would be interested that live close. Jesus what happens to you? Every once in a while you have to make some smart ass comment. If your not trying to be mean on purpose, make it funny at least.

well i should of said something earlyer.....i sold it last weekend for $720 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:now that i think back, i could of got way more for it but im not complaining, it got me my shocks and exhaust lol.

Latest posts

Back