teamexileracing....hows it going?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
Hey guys i thought i would just stop back in, my bro said some guys were asking where i was. Well basicly im working and going to school and oviously riding ::) except im now on my xc trx450r....well whats new with everyone? Anyone else trying to make an xc warrior that stacked up to mine? O if anyone was wondering i still have some are scoops left and some other warrior parts...there in the classifed section.

good to see you came back to visit. The site has been pretty slow lately. Its kinda sad but Im not gunna give up on it!See ya round bro. You comin to watch the race this weekend?

Whats the mods you have on the 450r now? You gona dump a tun of money in it to.

Hey Exile, I am still in process of turning the old warrior into A Rappy, I wonder if those scoops would still bolt up and look ok?

as for the scoops on a rappy frame idk but i know for sure they fit on any warrior frame.

As for my baby.....so far ive got ITP baja wheeles with ITP gncc tires, houser +.5 MGC a-arms, Elka quad rate front shocks, wer stabilizer, pro armor nerf bars, prm summit front bumper, IMS oversized tank, HOT cams stage 2 cam, uni filter, white bros full alluminum exhaust, and i plan on getting a gripper seat, race scooped hood, gt thunder xc link, revalved front and rear shocks, sprocket protectors, and a graphic kit from my bro, the same one that was on my warrior.

How's it going Teamexile.
Would like to see some pic of your 450r all dressed out. I saw a few when your brother posted a video at Wellsville.

ridinfast: They should bolt right up then. So just message me if you want a set of them.

Worm: Well i dont have any good pictures that are not covered in mud but thats not a bad thing in my oppinion. Anyways i just had my senior pictures taken yesterday, when i get them ill upload some good ones of my bike and me on here.

Latest posts

Back