swing arm

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwood

Reaction score
I was just thinking, I wonder how hard it would be to mod the warrior to except a yfz450 swingarm. They don't cost too much on ebay, get the round carrier, and could use the blingstar chain and sprocket gaurd. Anyone have both that can take measurements to dee the difference in shock mount and swing arm mounts, and length different between the two.

i dont really see why unless its 2 or 3 in longer seems like it would be a pain getting the sprocket to be inline and it would derail th chain alot

if it lines up benefits are the round carrier is way better than the ones on the warriors and more options for aftermarket parts. It may be longer but no one has measured yet, should be lighter

def would be cool to check into. The warrior's swinger design sucks, cause the chain loosens no matter what. The round carrier is the way to go. I think it would be lighter too.

bump im getting interested on seeing if this would work. the only thing that sticks out right away is the link mounts to the bottom of the swingarm instead of the top. with a lonestar warrior carrier the chain should line up

I am working on that right now. I can get the measurements when I get a chance ill put them up my friend has one and I bought my warrior back. :) so ill let u all know when I get the info

Back