swastika

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bickel76

Reaction score
for you guys that have seen huevos 8, what's up with jim stack wearing a medallion with the swastika on it? he's in the cross country section after jeremiah.

i dont think it should matter, if your affended what are you gonna do about it.

people have the right to their opinion

i dont think it should matter, if your affended what are you gonna do about it.

So basically you support neo-nazism?

[quote:ppq79p9l]i dont think it should matter, if your affended what are you gonna do about it.

So basically you support neo-nazism?[/quote:ppq79p9l]

No he supports peoples freedoms of expression and to do as they wish. A problem with society in todays age... Everyone bitches about this and that and are concerned with what other people do, wear, say, or partake in.

What assholes around today dont realize is that slowly and surely all the bitching everyone does is taking our freedoms away. So maybe you arent a nazi or dont like them - thats fine... But they have the right to practice that and beleive what they wish. I dont believe in a lot of **** people do but I support their freedom to do it as long as it doesnt hurt/involve me...

Our freedom to ride is being slowly eaten away by people bitching too... Everyone just needs to STFU and be concerned with themselves and not worry about disagreeing with what others do. :p

Youre goddam right! Im not a neo nazi but if someone wants to be its their choice. Those liberals (aka communists) are fukin things up big time. Then again lf you want to be a liberal/communist I support youre rights as well.
[quote:axuc2uz0]

So basically you support neo-nazism?

No he supports peoples freedoms of expression and to do as they wish. A problem with society in todays age... Everyone bitches about this and that and are concerned with what other people do, wear, say, or partake in.

What assholes around today dont realize is that slowly and surely all the bitching everyone does is taking our freedoms away. So maybe you arent a nazi or dont like them - thats fine... But they have the right to practice that and beleive what they wish. I dont believe in a lot of **** people do but I support their freedom to do it as long as it doesnt hurt/involve me...

Our freedom to ride is being slowly eaten away by people bitching too... Everyone just needs to STFU and be concerned with themselves and not worry about disagreeing with what others do. :p[/quote:axuc2uz0]

And with freedom of speech, people also have the right to speak out against those whom they disagree with.....

If you support the right of that guy to wear a swastika, then you must support the right of the people here to speak out against it.

i just noticed something on a vid. i have my opinions, and you have yours. we are individuals and we all have opinions. i wasnt saying he was right or wrong.

All of the Nazi symbols were runes that had meaning before being adopted, the SS lighting bolts were a rune for strength. Most of it dates back into pegan religions, what hitler considered the true "white" religion of the "master race."

Alot of people find the confederate flag offensive and bitch, dosn't stop alot of people from flying it, now does it?
Alot of people find the swastika offensive and bitch.
Alot of people find just about everything offensive and bitch.

i said, "whats up with jim stack wearing a swastika?" i didnt say anything positive or negative. what's up with pedro wearing a cross? whats up with a cracker having his head shaved?........i just asked a question. if any of you have problems with that, then you have other issues you need to deal with.

And with freedom of speech, people also have the right to speak out against those whom they disagree with.....

If you support the right of that guy to wear a swastika, then you must support the right of the people here to speak out against it.

Yeah, thats what I said.

[quote:5fjvu9lu]sorry velocinumbnuts.

Ok we can play this game[/quote:5fjvu9lu]

Dude that was a mistake... u just opened up a Huge can of Woop ASS

If you don;t want a nazi in your house don't let one, You don;t know a Fundamentalist untill you've met one, If you memorized your civil rights, Don;t forget one, If you don;t want an abortion don;t get one.

Latest posts

Back