suzuki LT250r

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
does anybody know about them?

ok i got some pics while we were putting it together
000_0515.jpg

000_0516.jpg

we need to know what goes into the clutch cover? (the gear inside) to engage/disengage the cluth when the lever is pulled.
000_0525.jpg

000_0524.jpg

is there a gear that goes to the oil pump and connects to the shifter?
000_0522.jpg

000_0521.jpg

are all of theese gears set up right?
000_0520.jpg

is everything where it needs to be?
000_0523.jpg

000_0526.jpg

000_0529.jpg

how is the kickstart?

what holds on the front sprocket???
000_0528.jpg

does anybody have a shop manual or engine diagrams for it?

HooooBoy.

You are missing some BIG money parts.

And the nice Glob of weld in the case of the 3rd Motor pic does not bode well.

Have Fun!

exactly man....today we got what we could done with the front end..(a arms shocks ball joints ratiator and steering stem)

Definately get some kind of literature on this. You can't be comfortable putting an engine together for the first time by feel. Spend $20 on a manual and have some piece of mind! Also try and find a similar site like this one but for Suzuki's. If they are like us then you will get a lot of answers.

i have posted on every forum i know and still got nothing back

but yeah we will order a manual, but we were just going by pics soo far lkmao, and we were just kinda seeing what fits

no it isnt together, we tried to see how it all fit together and that is why i posted the questions cause we had questions about the internals

personally, get yourself a manual, a good powdercoater, and do this bike right, there some what rare and should be one hell of bike once your done, dont half ass it, paint the cases, and make it look good or youl be sorry.

it isnt going to be a show quad, its going to be a whatever quad and the frame is freshly powdercoated......i have heard like a million times i need a manual but we need one now not tomarrow or next week NOW!!!

maybe you should go buy one NOW then???? Take it easy man, don't be in such a rush, you'll overlook some important parts of the build that way. bikebandit.com has alot of exploded diagrams that you could look from... give it a try

you are missing the shift cam sprocket and some other parts but for the sprocket there is a sleve that goes between the case and the sprocket like on the warrior and it uses a c clip but on my old 125 when i did it i used saftey wire and it worked for 2 years till i replaces the sprockets befor i sold it

DUDE. CLICK THE FAWKING LINK ABOVE, PICK 1986 MODEL YEAR LT250 AND MATCH UP PARTS.

What you don't have, you need to order/Scrounge/steal/beg/borrow.

That bike would probably be worth more in parts on Ebay, and the money put to another quad.

Latest posts

Back