Suzuki lt230

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jccuiser78

Reaction score
I just picked up a Suzuki lt230(I think its a 86)for my son for $200!Runs good,needs rear brakes,but overall rideable as-is.Anybody have experience with this quad?Anything I should know about?Thanks,JC

My friend has one there good quads not to slow eather.. nice deal 200 bucks ! good luck with i t

I was gonna get one of those once. They look like decentquads and they make a lot of aftermarket parts for them and stuff so you should have no problems with finding stuff.

It is the "s" model,5-speed with clutch and reverse.Only bummer is kick start-only(I am spoiled with the warriors electric start ;D

lt230s quadsport yea just make sure the chain it true i not it will come off and break the mag cover my frends does that al the time we are in teh middel of rebuilding it kinda we stoped talking and it stoped the the project

I am with warrior speed, i would rather have an electric with a kickback up, but what do you do if your out i nthe woods alone and your battery dies or your starter dies?

I am with warrior speed, i would rather have an electric with a kickback up, but what do you do if your out i nthe woods alone and your battery dies or your starter dies?

Find a hill and start pushing.

Back