Suspension

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outkastjoe

Reaction score
What do you guys have? How does it compare?
See I rode a new Z400 the other day and it was a night and day difference compared with my Warrior. It felt light as hell and I didn't have as much trouble in the whoops. I still felt I had more power but I need better suspension.

whats so much better about the raptor shock over the warrior? is it adjustable at all like rebound and everything? thanks

bigger travel i think, im getting works for my z, the black widows, seeing as their gonna be free ;D

as for the warrior stock shocks, those bike werent made for jumping* 3 cracks in the frame*, but who cares, people do it anyways. Aftermarket is the way to go if money isnt an issue.

yea how are you?

id go with some asr or wicked arms and rec. elkas. works are also a good cheap upgrade. i was thinking about getting standard travel elkas just because even when not jumping its quite a bumpy ride for the stocks. rebuild your rear and fit the front with anything you can afford.

a rebuild (rear shock), arms, and some front works should be right around $850 if your willing to dish.

otherwise, pick up some standard works for $315 and your set anyway.

How u getting the black widows for free?
hook-up :D :p, i was promised a set, if they are reliable or not i dunno, nothing to lose so im hoping everything goes fine, im hoping that promise they made to me about the free set was a real promise....

Latest posts

Back