Suspension And A-arm's Upgrade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think even in slow trail riding YFZ shocks perform , I always soften up the rebound and what not and I love how they become super soft while riding over logs and rocks. I find the suspension travels way further compared to my buddy's stock shocked warrior and it seems to stay more planted to the ground and doesent get tippy . Just my $.02

I'm with you on the YFZ shock upgrade, I have it on my 350 Raptor. I have no issues what so ever, The deal with the extra travel and the ball joints is smoke and mirrors. The shocks have to be adjusted to the lightest setting on the preload, but the travel is the same with the stock shock on the rebound, all the way to the limit on the ball joint with both shocks. But the YFZ shock smokes the factory shock by a mile. And the adjustability is definately worth the investment.

yep adjustability is nice especially when you like going fast you can make it work perfectly with your weight

ryder let me look a little into the long travel and i may sell you my arms if your interested

What A-arms do you have?

Would Banshee A-arms work on a Warrior?
Also are Banshee Shocks VS Warrior (Aftermarket)

Definitely the best way to spend money was on suspension.

Last edited:
I lean into turns ALOT but I still don't like tippy quads.

Back