Super trapp?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idle

Reaction score
Anyone have a super trapp system for their warrior? I had one a while back and loved it on my honda recon, gave awsome power.

If you buy one then buy the ids2, thats the only decent one. The 4 " racing disc is ntohing but a DG pipe with discs in it.

Yeah but the TC Racing pipes are just a supertrapp pipe cut about 4-5" with a race cap on the end and alot of pros run those. Thats what id do if I bought a TC pipe or any disc pipe for that matter thats what I did to my Megamax and gives you alot better acceleration.

Yeah but the TC Racing pipes are just a supertrapp pipe cut about 4-5" with a race cap on the end and alot of pros run those. Thats what id do if I bought a TC pipe or any disc pipe for that matter thats what I did to my Megamax and gives you alot better acceleration.

Thats why i bought my DG, because it was a replica of a race pipe at alot cheaper price. I still think there are better ones out there of course, i wanted to replace it with an HMF, but the buyer of my pipe on ebay was 1 dollar under my reserve lol. Someday ill get something else but for now its a heck of alot better than stock and the looks are better too.

Back