super bowl

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rap

Reaction score
what did you think about the super bowl
i think that ref that called the challenged play was a bad ref every body saw that was not a TD :mad: :mad: :mad:

all the ball has to do is touch a blade of that white and its a touchdown. it was definatlky a touchdown, and the seahawks would have lost anyway.

I think that super bowl was pretty gay... ummm i liked that fake revese play from Randel- el to Hines Ward for a touchdown.

Yea, and his arm counts as the ball, and his arm touched the white line. EVEN if they didnt score that time, they still would have won. And it sux livin over here with all the seachicken fans, cuz all they do is blame it on the refs. When u have to blame the refs for not winning a game, then your team didnt play hard enough!

actually they called it a touchdown and on the review there was no clearcut evidence to call back the play, so it stands, there has to be 100 percent evidence that his arm was down before the ball broke the TD plane, and there wasn't

steelers were playing badly.. even tho they won. some **** calls on the refs part is wht made them win

there werent really any bad calls...all the ball has to do is touch the beginning of the white line it doesnt have to get over it

i think it wasnt really as entertaining as previous years. the commercials werent as good and the game was basically pretty relaxed instead of the years with the patriots in it. It actually looked like a regular season game.

halftime was not as entertaining, i love classic rock but it was okay not great

all in all i was more entertained in the playoffs and was not excited at all. happy for the bus thou.

there werent really any bad calls...all the ball has to do is touch the beginning of the white line it doesnt have to get over it
but you could clearly see the ball didnt touch the line and he pulled it up and across the line

[quote:5kjj70al]there werent really any bad calls...all the ball has to do is touch the beginning of the white line it doesnt have to get over it
but you could clearly see the ball didnt touch the line and he pulled it up and across the line[/quote:5kjj70al]

There wasnt a camera angle that could proove the ball didnt touch the white, if it would have been ruled not a touchdown and challenged it would have stood. The call had to remain because there was no evidence.

Back