Super Bowl

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STEELERS .PERIOD.

their going to walk all over indy tomorrow

but that Tom Brady fagity loser has never lost a playoff game, gotta watch out for him too

He is not looking too hot against the Broncos right now...lol

I'm pulling for the winner of the game tomorrow, Panthers or Bears. They've both got a better chance against Pittsburgh than they do against the Colts so I'm pulling for the Steelers as well...lol

Bradys a fag. In the game last night everytime he got nicked hed be wanting a call. Broncos and carolina are going. The Bears might have an awesome d, but the have absolutely nothing going on for an offense. It was a good game last night, especially seeing half the patriots about to cry. later.

I like Carolina. That team has heart. Blitzburg does too but I think Carolina has better coaching. The Steelers nearly blew the game today by fixing what wasn't broke. You don't shoot the horse you rode in on and they did that by stopping blitzing.

Carolina vs Blitzburg would be a great game.

After that awful call that reversed the interception in the fourth quarter by Pittsburgh, the winner of any game can come down to how stupid the refs are. Had the guy not tried to get up to run, it would have been an interception but since he tried to run and knocked the ball out, they called it an incomplete pass. MORONS!

Vanderjagt missed the field goal to tie the game. The greatest kicker by far to ever play in the NFL not to mention the most scoring player in the history of the NFL and a canadain i might add. I'd hate to be him right now

I always liked Morten Anderson.

The Bus is glad he missed it! It shouldn't have been a close game to begin with, see my previous post. I was ready to start another "rant" after that! lol

Vanderchoke the best kicker of all time? Yeah right. I nominate Adam Vinitieri for that position.

Im not real into sports myself. I do watch them on occasion. If I had to pick a team I wished would make it to the super bowl that would be the bengals. Too bad the QB got hurt.

Anyone but the Seachickens! I will be glad when they lose so all the people i hang out with shut up! Hahahaha, they havent been to the super bowl ONCE! lol, i dont care who ya are thats funny right there.

Vanderchoke the best kicker of all time? Yeah right. I nominate Adam Vinitieri for that position.

you can nominate whoever you want but vanderjagt has scored more points than any other player in the history of the NFL, and his acurracy is 87% also the best in the history of the NFL, look it up in the record books.

thers a comercial on TSN with him in it, he says " i've made 1000 field goals but they only remember the ones you miss"
he kicked 57 straight before yesterday. plus it was a 47 yarder under pressure, i don't hold it against him

Back