SUPER bad day! :/

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuaDAddicT

Reaction score
so on our very first day of riding in Little Sahara sand dunes in O.K. i grenade my head, i was running down a big ass dune and i was only in 4th but it started knockin and i was like oh **** that ant good, so right as i went to stop it locked up and i pulled the clutch in and rold down and had to be pulled back :/ thank god we brought a spare bike.

Weird this things cam is good its all in time but I don't have the tools to pull the valve cover off on the exhaust side so it will have to wait till we get home tomoro

so on our very first day of riding in Little Sahara sand dunes in O.K. i grenade my head, i was running down a big ass dune and i was only in 4th but it started knockin and i was like oh **** that ant good, so right as i went to stop it locked up and i pulled the clutch in and rold down and had to be pulled back :/ thank god we brought a spare bike.

How do like our dunes at little sahara? They are a blast aren't they?

If you use a wrench and turn it over there's no compresion and it like there is something in there cuz it just stops and won't turn anymore towards tdc but then u can role it backwards and it will do the same thing when u get almost to tdc I thing it droped the exhaust valve it is a 98 model motor that's all stock and run the dog out of

Yupp, thats what I was gettin it. Valve is in the jug, maybe(?) Hope it didn't tear to much up in there.

good news its not as bad as i thought, one of my vavle springs broke and it didn,t cause to much damage but i will need head work done. im going to bore it out and run over sized vavles. YAY!!! more power

Back