Suggestions for widening front track?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a set of Full Flight +2 arms the other day. Their website states that the stock brake lines are long enough. Has anyone installed +2 arms w/o replacing the lines? Any tricks I should look out for?

To match widening the front, should I flip the rear wheels or install spacers?

yeah, they will work. Just take them out of the stock clamp location on the frame, and bend the metal out a little more on each side.

Stock front lines are metal out of the splitter for a few inches, then go to rubber.

Sounds like in the long run it might be a better investment to get longer brakes lines.

i wouldn't skip doing the +2 lines either. you already shelled out for the new arms so why not.

I got the arms last night and pulled them out of the box to inspect them. I noticed the shock mounts on the lower arms a bit off center making a distinctive right and left side arm. When the shock is bolted to the lower arm, is it closer to the leading edge of the arm, or the trailing edge? The oem arms have it closer to the leading edge, but the decals on the new arms would have you install them closer to the trailing edge...:eek:hno:

Could be trailing edge on the new arms. Are they +2, +1's by chance? That second + is the amount moved forward. Anyways, they need to mount so as the shock is stright up and down, from shock mount to arm mount, how ever way that me be on your new arms. Some idiot coulda put the stickers on the wrong side, I kinda doubt it though.

They're Full Flight Arms. Said +2 on the ad, not +2+1, so dunno, tried to call them but they were gone for the day...

Back