stupid question about my axle

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanmccullough67

Reaction score
i kno this is probly the stupidest question ever but does anybody know if my axle is stock or what? theres no name or anything on it :argh:

100_0470.jpg

Looks like a stocker to me, but like duneracer siad easier to tell with a closer pic of the axle. Are your rear wheels flipped?

Looks stock. Yeah the rims are flipped, you can see the air stem on the one side on the inside.

alright thx, thought it was stock with wheels flipped too, i feel dumb lol but guess thats y the sites here=p also any you guys know what tires i should get for the back that arent rly expensive and what size? tires i have now make the whole quad look weird lol

ITP Holeshots are $60 apiece, which isnt bad compared to the pro's that spend twice that. What is the point of flipping the rears, it makes them narrower...

ITP Holeshots are $60 apiece, which isnt bad compared to the pro's that spend twice that. What is the point of flipping the rears, it makes them narrower...

Nah, you want to flip the rims from stock to make them wider. The rear offset allows for this.

Look up the BKT AT111HD rears. Go with a 20 or 22. (21 if you can find them) I'm not a fan of those Carlises you have on there now either.

Back