Stupid People

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doobyboy26

Reaction score
Can you believe this... I sold my 06 Raptor 700 9 months ago and the new owner called me yesterday to give me **** about the quad's engine blowing up. I then told the guy. Dude you bought a sport Quad and when I sold you the Quad, the compression test was excellent. And even new Quads have 6 months guarantee... Funny part of this story is the guy was being an ass all the way thinking I was gonna give him his money back. I then told him. Don't blame me for your own stupidity you F*cken a**hole !

Good thing I made him sign a contract paper saying that whatever happens to the Quad I'm not responsible. Becareful when you guys are selling quads! There are really stupid people out there who know **** all about Sport Quads ! And machines break ! That's just how it is !:tdown:

People amaze me. If someone did that to me I would tell em to go **** emselfs cause if there's no paperwork there's no proof!

People amaze me. If someone did that to me I would tell em to go **** emselfs cause if there's no paperwork there's no proof!

that guy i'm talking about even went to my Yamaha stealership and asked the sales clerk to print out all the parts I had put into it! The clerk did and even printed out the Raptor 350 Parts ! He then said, Hey why did you buy head gaskets ? I knew that Quad had already been tore down cause it blew up ! BLABLABLA ! I said wtf are you talking about ? I never bought gasket heads for the 700 it was for the 350... HE was dead silent and then said to me, dude you have to give me back my money or we will see each other in court. I said, No problem ! I got the contract you signed making me not responsible anymore, and your 30 day guarantee is over man ! It's been 9 months ! He then hung up without saying F***EN Word !

Last edited:
Idk about your state but sold as is, is just that. That's the risk you take buying used. What A tard

wtf? good of you to tell him to kick rocks. not your fault he didn't take care of the quad after he bought it.

wtf? good of you to tell him to kick rocks. not your fault he didn't take care of the quad after he bought it.

When he called me I was laughing my ass off at first thinking he was just kidding. When he began to raise his voice and give me ****, that's when I realised this guy was being a total dick !:tdown:

I sell a lot of quads. I have a printed up a bill of sale with big bold letters on the bottom SOLD AS-IS, NO WARRANTY with a little box next to it that needs to be initialed buy the buyer.

Yep, always put "AS IS", just as extra protection. But even if you don't, it would never hold up in court.. the buyer always has to beware when buying used in a private sale.

I just hope this never happens to you guys. It's just a total waste of time and unnecessary arguments. Stupid People sometimes can be a real pain in the neck !

sometime's i just don't understand people.if the guy went through some water the same day and messed up the cylinder it's his falt.crap happens.i just sold a honda rancher that i just completly rebuilt the motor with all new bearring's,seal's crank,bored cylinder,piston,etc.the guy had it for 1 month and loved it.he sunk it in a pond.called me up to see why it was smoking and going through oil??????after i talked to him and found out what happened i told him that he need's to pull the cylinder off.he told me he shouldn't have to because it only has 100 mile's on iti then told him that was 1 mile too many!!!!!

When I buy a bike or what ever I know as soon as I pull away that I'm taking a risk. I would never call anyone I bought from demanding my money back. Especially after 9 months of hard riding and probably no maint. By some people are a different breed I guess. Live and learn

When I buy a bike or what ever I know as soon as I pull away that I'm taking a risk. I would never call anyone I bought from demanding my money back. Especially after 9 months of hard riding and probably no maint. By some people are a different breed I guess. Live and learn

EXACTLY !!! LIVE AND LEARN !!!:iagree:

Back