stupid economy!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used to as well. Got into some messed up stuff...**** went down and now I don't do a damn thing.

me as well, i got into some harder things like X crack coke everything man ... had a real problem with crack. so i quite everything for long time then slowly started smoking weed again like year later and have bin clean from everything ells for 4 year now

me as well, i got into some harder things like X crack coke everything man ... had a real problem with crack. so i quite everything for long time then slowly started smoking weed again like year later and have bin clean from everything ells for 4 year now

Sounds like my dad back in the 70's and most of the 80's. Quit everything but pot about the time he and mom got married.

I've been fully clean for about 7 years now. One of my good friends died from a heroine od. I was on more than I care to admit....by the time the funeral was over I was just done. Met my wife, got clean and never looked back. I have my lower leg fully sleeved with a tattoo to remember him. Keeps me in line!

Last edited:
I've been fully clean for about 7 years now. One of my good friends died from a heroine od. I was on more than I care to admit....by the time the funeral was over I was just done. Met my wife, got clean and never looked back. I have my lower leg fully sleeved with a tattoo to remember him. Keeps me in line!

That's awesome. I've been clean and sober since '91.

we can all talk openly to each other on this forum about past and present life problems so it is basically free group therapy. ANARCHY! DOWN WITH THE EXPENSIVE NON FREE GROUP THERAPY SESSIONS!

Yeah it is cool to talk to folks about this stuff. I've only ever done pot and that's all I'll ever do.

cant say i didnt do my fair share but that was back when i was 18 stoped at 21 and started smoking pot at 22 still am currently now im 24 with a good job luckily i don't have to take a drug test either lol if it comes down to a drug test though i would quit to hard to come by a good job now a days

Back on subject. Does a bad economy cause higher anxiety and thus more pot smoking? I did use a little pot a long time ago. Enough to know it is relaxing and I've never seen a pot smoker start a fight or even get in your face like a drinker does. Is there a chance the higher ups want to promote pot so we become more sheeple like? Just asking and don't care what you do.

Back