stroker

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fearnofish06860

Reaction score
sooooo my crank came in today, and tonight im gonna start throwwin it all together, its shouldnt take too long, but it should be bitchin, with the stroker and all..... ;D

sooooo my crank came in today, and tonight im gonna start throwwin it all together, its shouldnt take too long, but it should be bitchin, with the stroker and all..... ;D
Nice, get a full ride report when it's completed.

oooh yeah, a full ride repot will be in real soon, i think it will be done by say maybe tomarrow...oooh yeah exile... wtf is the "-Why is this monkey mooing at me? I'm scared"

Just remember to change your oil and clean your pickupscreen and filter after 5 min of running it. Or else you could end up like Dave and I.........siezed rockers....!

oooh yeah, a full ride repot will be in real soon, i think it will be done by say maybe tomarrow...oooh yeah exile... wtf is the "-Why is this monkey mooing at me? I'm scared"

hahaha yeah dsw hacked into my name and put it on there.

93warriorridr had one too pritty funny but then he deleted it and put somthing mean about me on there because he thinks its me that put it on his. Hes my friend and he just thinks i would be the one to do it.

[quote:21uhmyjg]oooh yeah, a full ride repot will be in real soon, i think it will be done by say maybe tomarrow...oooh yeah exile... wtf is the "-Why is this monkey mooing at me? I'm scared"

hahaha yeah dsw hacked into my name and put it on there.

93warriorridr had one too pritty funny but then he deleted it and put somthing mean about me on there because he thinks its me that put it on his. Hes my friend and he just thinks i would be the one to do it. [/quote:21uhmyjg]

hahahahah luke can you blame me for thinking it was you? anyways I think mine said something about I ride a purple people eater because I'm scared of ninjas ..... then it said something about flying around in the sky or some crazy thing like that.

Latest posts

Back