Streetbike on warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ride4life

Reaction score
Hello, im building a warrior wit a fzr 600 motor on it i will be ridin tails and things like that i need some help with the sprockets, thanks

:atv:

Not to down on your project, it's cool, but your gonna have to gusset THE LITERAL **** outta that frame and swinger. You'll bend and twist one or the other or both. It will be awesome when its done though.

hahah If the camera wasnt a peice of **** you could see i am lol ( not trying to be a dick)

That will be a sweet project. I don't know the transmission gearing so I can't really help with the sprocket gearing... But you can base it off other sport bike engine swap bikes here.

I don't what kind of riding your doing but I've owned few quads with street bike engines and its hard to trail ride them because the HP is so hi in the Rpms, have to gear them way down other wise they bog down. Also depends on the motor too. I have a 16t and 52t to get my radian warrior to ride the trails.

Latest posts

Back