Storage wars

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbjamm

Reaction score
Was watching it today and the gal bought a locker with 2 warriors and a blaster. Dude told her the Warriors were worth like 3800-4500. Wow, glad I didn't get mine in California.

I thought that was your normal voice. lol...JK. Yeah, WAYYYY over priced. I think that show is a scam and I heard some of that stuff is planted. It's prolly all staged.

Ofcoursed it's staged! So is Auction Hunters. You cannot tell me that the buy all these lockers with all the cool, neat, rear, expensive **** in it. Like the one episode on Auction Hunters, they bought a locker with with a VW powered sandrail and a mint Quadzilla. Yeah right!

so is pawn stars, american pickers, every reality tv show ever created, etc., etc.
oh BTW my "favorite" fake tv show is amish mafia... lol how far can you go with a fake subject before it just gets stupid?

Last edited:
Ameerican Pickers is way more believable. Haven't you ever seen some of the old houses and barns out in the country? LOADS of cool old **** in there. Plus, many people are dumpster divers, hoarders, pickers, collectors, etc... I love that show.

Auction hunters and storage wars is staged. Dave Hester sued the show over it. And Amish mafia actually is a real thing. Whether or not those are the real people in it, there is in fact a mafia. The people that did all those beard cuttings here in Ohio were affiliated with them.

^^ I know ppl that have been there, said the same thing and that the area is a **** hole

I've been in that area... Agreed its a **** hole, but ive never been in that shop

Pawn stars do stage there big purchase's, My mom went to the "pawn shop" while in Vegas, She said the store itself is tiny !

American pickers is half and half, They came to a freind of mine's property. The show when they visited "an old Studabaker dealership" in Lewistown, PA owned by Max Corkin.
He e-mailed them for two years about coming and one day a show producer and 2 "scouts" showed up and they pre- selected the items for purchase but did not agree on prices. 6mo later the whole crew showed up and for 2 hours they filmed there approach and departure and the interveiws than they did the walk through and filmed it as it went but only picked up the pre-arrainged items, and negotiated the pricing as they went, although Max told producers what he would "like to get" prior to filming.

Back