stop an oil leak when you cant see where its coming from

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dillon14dj

Reaction score
hey so the bike still leaking oil and im not sure where its coming from so im just wondering is there anything i could spray on the bottom of the motor to stop the leak where ever its coming from (like the flex seal stuff you see on tv lol)?. cuz im proly not gonna be riding this bike for awhile now so its gonna be sitting (leaking oil by the day)...

got busted by the 5-O yesterday driving home, $8000 in fines just cuz i didnt bother switching the ownership and stuff into my name and my plate/insurance from my old atv over to this quad and cuz i was driving down the street (but really i was on the dirt on the side of the street)

From what I know rtv silicone might slow the leak but then you would need to know were it is and clean the area first. I would just got to the local auto parts guys and buy a drain pan to permanently rest under the bike. Provided you don't want to fix the leak of course. Sorry bout the 5 0 giving you trash. Out here they ride quads with us just to make sure every one is being safe. I don't think I have ever gotten a ticket for riding on the street lol.

no insurance is 5000 in ontario by its self plus misuse of plates, not tansferring the title, and driving on the road ... i could see it .. did they impound it for 45 days or not ?

no insurance is 5000 in ontario by its self plus misuse of plates, not tansferring the title, and driving on the road ... i could see it .. did they impound it for 45 days or not ?

naw man i made it home and was trying to put the quad away fast but next thing i know i turn around and he was standing right behind me. said he could impound it but seeing how i was already home with it he'll let me off on that and not impound it but i had to take my plate off it and not let him see me on it again

Last edited:
Back