Stolen!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan908

Reaction score
Someone up and took my bike straight out of my barn while I was in San Diego. Hope the asshole rolls it over on his neck.

Hope you can get it back!

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
check out my vids on YouTube
-Atv Mayhem

Video surveillance is the tits!!! I live Out past bfe about 100 miles at the end of a dead end road and couldn't have any peace of mind without em! Hell I don't even lock my **** up bc I DARE someone to drive out here and thieve ****, I will have their ass in jail from a license plate number so fast their head will ***** spin! I got a 4 camera system from harbor freight for under 300 and I think my DVR for the system was about a hundy with 30 days continuous capture and automatic deletion...So for 400 buck I dont have to feed it or worry about it biting someone, but thieves r just as screwed!!!
good luck retrieving your belongings!

Cameras are important, but an advanced way to lock stuff up is half the cost of these cameras.. But for the present, hopefully you have a title..
Make sure your prompt in getting a police report..
Once you have that, hit the local dealers with a copy of that police report. Also be on craigslist, ebay, etc.. Some try to flip stolen goods...
Best of luck..

Your warrior, i can only imagine how mad you are, id find them and pimp slap them, and "more" (click click... BOOM!!!) yeah i love my warrior...

I always just figured a guy deserves a second chance, so I only cut off one hand...the first time I caught him...I hate thieving lying cheating mofos!

Latest posts

Back