Stock swinger stretch

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyB

Reaction score
Hey guys I've been looking and searching for the last few hours trying to find a wright up that someone did buy stretching the stock swing arm 3". I found it a few weeks back and cant find it for the life of me. I got a Extra arm to hack on and would like to just see them photos again thanks

Yes your the man!! I typed everything in the search I could throw at it and nothing thanks. I got a spare and want to cut it up sometime this week once I get the bike back together

Thanks for the heads up on the metal quality. Welding is nothing new to me once I get to burning it in ill know how good or bad it is. I have a good sense of judgment so ill see if it stays or hits the scrap pile.

I would cut the shock mount off and the pivot tube off and build one. I BROKE a factory arm without even trying. Hence why I have a Hansen fab arm now

what benefits do you get from a longer swinger I ride sand and some trail in the hills

It keeps your front tires on the ground, helps with jumps, stuff like that. They're really popular on drag quads so they can take off really fast without pulling a wheelie.

I got access to about two more of these, so if I like it I may build one like your saying drw. Me and a buddy are going to run in the atv drags down in Maryland this weekend so if I like it witch im sure i will ill just build another bike and keep this warrior a trail rig. But if I do happen to like it ill have a +10 or something like that on a bike

Anything over +3 is in nescisary on a warrior. Mine is +1 andirons compliments my front end and power nicely. If I grab good traction it still carries the nose a good 2-3" off the ground. Which is perfect. I have plus one forward a arms too so it is balanced.

tires make a big difference I have a set of hole shots on stock wheels and can launch it as hard as I want it will spin and keep the nose controllable but these maxxis tires just dig and I cant leave as hard as I want it just stands up I poasted a pic in what you do to your bike youll see the tires im talking about

Latest posts

Back