stock sucks... 700 update

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slamdam97

Reaction score
You know I couldn't leave it stock for long.... Stainless warning labels, desert style grab bar, pro armor tether, powermadd hand guards, added a cross bar and pad to the stock bars, tusk gas vent, pro armor nerfs, yoshi RS7 slip on, dobeck EFI controller, pro design intake, K&N filter, outerwares... I think thats it. Its only been 2 weeks
DSC01878.jpg

DSC01876.jpg

DSC01874.jpg

DSC01875.jpg

DSC01873.jpg

looks good all you need now is tires rims and a 770 kit lol

Holy crap! I usually wait at least one month before I start modding. lol :D Nice look though.

damn dude, you got way too much free money, that is one sweet quad tho

damn dude, you got way too much free money, that is one sweet quad tho

Bullshit, there's no such thing as too much free money. BUT if you ever reach a point where you would happen to have too much free money, fork it over, I never have enough. ;D

Yeah right!!! Actually there are mad good deals on raptorforum.com. I got everything cheap as hell.

wow that is the shittiest bike i have ever seen

not (borat voice) hahaha
yah i blew my front tires first time riding it...i guess that when my addiction started haha

Somebodies bachelor party is tonight...........(slamdam97) .....hmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who ..............(slamdam97)............... i guess we'll never know ................(slamdam97..............

If I as close enough, I woulda paid for the strippers and paid professionals (whores, for the slow people). I hope it works out for you. OOH, Remeber, she says "I Do', and you Say "I Do, Want a Piece, when does the honey moon start?"
heh, g/l bud. I've been to over 300 weddings, and mine is a far way off...
~Bill

TODAY IS HIS BIG DAY .....COUNTDOWN TO NO MORE QUAD !!!!!!!! hahaha jk.....id have to sit her down and have a long converstation if that happened !!!!

YEAH... you know she is the one who talked into the 700... not that it took much convincing...

Latest posts

Back