Stock Machine vs. Mod Weight

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you kindly Sir... I don't always have the Snows out back. It had been raining for days when I took the picture. Somehow they set it off but I'll be damn if I know why. Motosport had a ridiculous tire sale on cyber Monday and I got a pair of Artrax MXT-R 19x10-9's for $80!
Damn!!

wp_ss_20151130_0002_zpsjyemtfqc.png

I have thrown hell at these 3 times for an hour each time. Other than the dirt, they look exactly like when I opened the box. Only 2 ply but they're pretty firm. I'm only running 4psi and they are grippy as hell and I haven't felt the first squirm. I've got a flat dirt oval with a few variations for the inevitable days there's mud to dodge.

I have thrown hell at these 3 times for an hour each time. Other than the dirt, they look exactly like when I opened the box. Only 2 ply but they're pretty firm. I'm only running 4psi and they are grippy as hell and I haven't felt the first squirm. I've got a flat dirt oval with a few variations for the inevitable days there's mud to dodge.
I thought about those when I was tire shopping. I had pretty much decided on 'em, but I saw they were 2-ply and had to go with something else. I don't do much riding outide of the woods, so went with 6-ply GBC XC-Masters.

I thought about those when I was tire shopping. I had pretty much decided on 'em, but I saw they were 2-ply and had to go with something else. I don't do much riding outide of the woods, so went with 6-ply GBC XC-Masters.

Back