Stock Exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bnguyen85

Reaction score
If i took the spark arrestor out do you all think I may need to rejet? I haven't tried riding with it off yet but I've taken it out to listen to and it sounds nice.

No you won't have to rejet I ran my bike like that for a year it don't make that much power at all it just sounds nice and the pipe won't get as hot

when you take out the bafle & look inside there is a piece of steel that blocks the exhaust flow that has a screen behind it you need to punch that out the best you can. then take your bafle & cut the pipe that extends off of it then reinstall it in your pipe. You get faster revs way better performance & a great sound without being to loud. And turn your air/fuel screw 3/4 of a turn out. man beleve me the difrance is worth it...

Yeah but as Yamarider always says "it sounds like a broken lawnmower" without a baffle. I doubt you will see any performance gains by removing the baffle, because you basically defeted the purpose of the exhaust. The stock muffler is supposed to flow the best the way it was designed, so I'd say save some money and a buy a HMF or somthing.

sweet guys thanks.. right now i'm low on money.. i'll just run stock until i can afford something or get more serious into racing.

Latest posts

Back