stock air filter cage

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sr5bidder

Reaction score
on the front of the cage it appears that there should be some sort of high density foam to insure sealing dirt out in the area where it slides into the air box

any tips on repairing/ replacing this ? I have some uni filter foam I could cut up and glue to the front but wanted to know if there are any better fixes.

I may end up buying a new cage due to the rust on the screen on mine if I can get it 100% cleaned up

I would throw the stocker away and get the adapter with a clamp on filter but thats just what i would do. The clamp on filter is so much easier to take on and off to clean and reinstall

so could someone link me to an adaptor, the only ones I have seen is for K&N and I am opposed to them for off road use

if you could link to the adaptor and the uni that goes with it

both are a little pricey, but thanks for the info guys.

I have many mouths to fed, KDX200 needs rear wheel bearings, kx125 needs petcock, xt350 needs rear brake pads, 70 z50 haedtail needs gaskets piston , valves, tires, chain and sprockets and more.

the warrior needs swinger bearings, new top end , tires, throttle cable, rear brake, seat cover, sprockets and who know what else...
then there is the 99 caravan that gets the left overs...

for now I will cut a piece of uni filter foam and make her tight.

Back