• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stock 07 rear tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevy68

Reaction score
Hi i am looking for 1 rear 23 inch stock maxxis tire as i tore a big hole into mine,i have replaced with 25's but would like to get one or two stock 23's for the dunes...... stock rims would also be nice?

any one have some they would like to part with?

Bill :D

i just took my stock tires off, more than half tread left, 500 miles on them i think, but i would want to sell all 4 as set. 100.00 us dollars plus shipping

Getting ready to go to 25"xl mudlites or 25" kenda executioners here soon. I have a VIRGIN CHERRY stock rear tire never been mounted that I kept as backup will send a pic if you want. Make me an offer.

well im probably going to keep my tires and put them back on, i dont like the 25's, does anyone make a 25 that is flat like the stock tire, the dunlops mounted have the round shape like on a utility, i like the racer style tire better, guess ill keep the 25s for my wifes grizzly

ThE BeaSt oF GuMm hiLL said:
Getting ready to go to 25"xl mudlites or 25" kenda executioners here soon. I have a VIRGIN CHERRY stock rear tire never been mounted that I kept as backup will send a pic if you want. Make me an offer.

sure let me know what you want for them.....and where you live so i can figure out shipping:) :D :D

Sorry its took so long to get back to you.
Its brand new never been used id let it go for 1/2 price + shipping.
shipping info is bristol tn 37620

Sorry its took so long to get back to you.
Its brand new never been used id let it go for 1/2 price + shipping.
shipping info is bristol tn 37620

so it is a maxxis radial stock tire correct? if so i am interested...... just have no idea what it is worth....if you dont mind send a picture.......would love to go back to 23 inch for the dunes in march......would you happen to have some stock rims too? :)
here is my email addy...lets make a deal..
[email protected]

Ill get a pic and send it in a day or two. Yes its a new stock Maxis tire it I believe its called a Maxis Lynx matches the stock exactly that came on my 06 wolverine writing, tread, everything. I have 2 stock front rims and 1 stock rear rim.
Ill have to see what I paid for the tire new and then give you a price, what are you wanting rim wise?
I could sell it to you from this site or ebay which ever one you would prefer. Ive shipped to Canada before the shipping is a little costly.

Ill get a pic and send it in a day or two. Yes its a new stock Maxis tire it I believe its called a Maxis Lynx matches the stock exactly that came on my 06 wolverine writing, tread, everything. I have 2 stock front rims and 1 stock rear rim.
Ill have to see what I paid for the tire new and then give you a price, what are you wanting rim wise?
I could sell it to you from this site or ebay which ever one you would prefer. Ive shipped to Canada before the shipping is a little costly.

i have an american address to deliver to ...helps keep the cost down....i will pretty much take whatever wheels you have if you want to sell them...... let me know ...thanks :D

Back