Still won't run/fire

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaw753

Reaction score
I'm almost to the point of parting this '94 out, but I really don't want to give up and I'd like to see if it runs.
I bought this Warrior non-running; it would spin over but not fire. I found the wiring was cut up. I patched it back together, and it would fire as long as the start button was held down; if it was released and pushed again, it would not fire. After setting for a few mins., it would repeat this scenario. I bought a used wiring harness, CDI, and a new aftermarket stator. After I completed the electrical system, it had spark. I put the tank back on, and tried to start the ATV, and the starter quit. I borrowed the starter from my other Warrior, and now this '94 will only fire 1 time (one spark) and quit, even if the start button is held. If the start button is repeatedly pushed, there is still no spark. After it sets a little bit, it will fire one lone spark and quit. Looking for any ideas.

Thanks for the replies and info. I switched the pickup coil wires, and it started firing again (strange how it had fire right after I installed the new stator, but quit firing after repeatedly trying to start it). Anyways, I'm just happy to hear this Warrior run for the first time, and I appreciate the help.

Latest posts

Back